The Connecticut Sports Writers Alliance is pleased to release the 2014 Connecticut high school football record book. This is the 15th edition of the record book, a compilation of records and historical information from newspapers, team statisticians, coach’s records and individual research.
Some of the new information in this year’s record book includes:
- An update of year-end state coaches and sportswriters polls with voting for each season.
- History of some state co-op football programs.
Several athletes earned new state records in 2013 including:
- Most touchdowns scored in a single season and career
- Most points scored in a single season and career
- Most TD passes caught in a single season,
- Most passes completed in a single game
- Most points kicking in a single season
- Most points scored in one game by two teams
- Most career wins by a coach.
Click on the following link for the 2014 Connecticut High School Football Record Book.